Applies to: SET64RS | XMT634 | PT-238 Temperature Controllers | JLD634
Original manufacturers model designation = XMT634. If you click through to their site use your chrome browser so you can translate the Chinese.
PID Temperature Controller / Process Controller
XMT634 Temperature controller. Identical to Set64rs with only some small changes in labeling. They are both made by: hbkj.com.cn
Has the RS-485 Serial Communications Option: Compatible with the Set64RS Profile UpLoader software
You will need an rs-232 to rs-485 OR USB to rs-485 converter to operate this controller from your computer. Be careful with the 232 to 485 converters. I have found many to be weak and really only acceptable if you use an external power supply with them in spite of all the talk of scavenging power from the serial port of your computer. A better choice is to use the USB adapter since USB ports supply +5 volts and no external power supply is required.
- 64 Setpoints Ramp, Soak, Branch and Loop. Runs sophisticated temperature control profiles
- Allows storage of 9 different sets of PID parameters. Each segment can use any of the 9 PID parameter sets
- 0.1 Degree Resolution with Pt100 and Cu50 Thermo-Resistor
- Time Units Selectable in either Seconds or Minutes
- Profile can progress via PV ( process value ) or SV ( set value ). Its most common to use process value and adjust the profile to allow adequate times to accomplish your kiln run.
- Provide both Heating and Cooling modes
- User selectable Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scale
- Auto Tunning Function
- AC 90-260V
- Work with most Thermocouples and Thermal Resistors
- 1x SSR Driver PID Output
- 2 Relay PID Control Outputs - controllable from within temperature profile.
- Dimensions: DIN 1/8 L x H x D Inches: 3-3/4 in,1-7/8 in, 4-1/2 in Millimeters: 96mm x 48mm x 120mm
| DC90-360V; AC 90-260V; 2W
|| Fahrenheit / Celsius
5 times / sec
| Relay Spec
|| 3A / 220VAC; 5A / 24VDC
|| 4-20mA / 0-10mA / 0-20mA
Compatible Thermocouple (t/c):
Voltage Signal Inputs:
Current Signal Inputs:
T, R J, B, S, K, E, WRe3-WRe25
0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10v,
0-10mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
|| 1 deg with t/c; 0.1 deg with t/r; 0.001 with signal inputs
96mm x 48mm x 120mm; DIN 1/8
w=3-3/4 inch , H=1-7/8 inch , D=4-1/2 inch.